How often do I need to provide my company insurances and licenses?

You only need to provide licenses and insurances relevant to the work you do on our sites. These are collected when you register through the contractor portal. When they are due to expire, you’ll be emailed a reminder that renewal is due and asked to provide updated policies or licences.

If your company changes the type of work you do for Whitehaven Coal, you may need to provide additional documentation. You must ensure your insurances and licenses are kept current in the system so your company remains compliant. There is no charge for keeping insurance and licenses up to date.